6050 Livingstone Street
The Steele Auto Group currently has a requirement for an Accounting Manager for the Steele Collision Centers. The successful candidate will have previous management experience, excellent supervisory skills and be responsible for the administrative staff and administrative duties within the dealership.
The successful applicant has the following capabilities and can perform the following:
- Solid working knowledge of accounting office functions, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Prepare payroll and ensure that company policies are communicated and followed
- Prepare financial statements and month end reports with accuracy
- Audit the balance sheet and schedules regularly and address any problems while keeping the General Manager informed of any concerns
- Ensure that the accounting records are maintained in an orderly, current and accurate condition at all times
- Assist and prepare annual dealership budgeting
- Participate in Performance Group meetings and make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and Managers
- Collision Center or Insurance knowledge would be an asset
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a similar position.