We repair all makes & models.
Each of our Collision Centres is a fully-equipped, state-of-the-art collision repair shop that is uniquely equipped to meet all your auto body repair and vehicle restoration needs.
We operate in tandem with all insurance companies to ensure that your vehicle returns to a good-as-new condition – quickly with minimum inconvenience to you.
Our paint experts can match virtually all colours and trims, delivering a factory-quality finish. From a serious vehicle collision to simple hail damage our certified collision professionals are equipped to return your vehicle to manufacturer-specified quality.
As our roadways get more congested, the likelihood of a having an accident has increased. If you find yourself in this unfortunate position, you can take comfort in having a collision repair partner that you can trust.
- It is your right to have repairs completed at the facility of your choice.
- We are dedicated to delivering world-class customer service. Our facilities feature state-of-the-art technology, operated by expertly-trained technicians.
- Our technicians have extensive experience servicing all makes and models, and all have received full factory, I-CAR and advanced colour-match training.
- Our eye for detail and record of customer satisfaction have earned our Collision Centers top ranking among the best body shops in all of Canada.
- Approved by all major insurance companies, Steele Collision Centers use only top-of-the-line paints and materials to repair your vehicle, and our work is fully guaranteed.
- We also work to ensure your repairs are always completed on time and accurately and continue to invest in the most up-to-date equipment.